Find the help you need for your Ministry Journey
Leading a business, church, ministry or organization can be a wonderful yet challenging assignment. While leaders often have to stand alone, they should never BE alone.
We’re here to help.
MEMBERS get two free personal coaching sessions per year (that’s two 50-min sessions, worth $300)! Contact us to get set up.
Coaching by email, phone, Skype, Zoom, or in-person / onsite.
Your first step: Contact us for a free 20 min consultation to assess your needs, decide on a coach, and propose a solution program (training, meetings, etc.).
- Coaching with Michael: Michael has limited availability but slots do open up. He does coaching by Zoom, Skype, phone or on-site. For him, coaching is done on a donation basis; contact us for more details.
- Other coaches: We have a number of experienced coaches available, all of whom are former pastors, ministry leaders or business leaders.
Cost per Session
Coaching on an individual basis is $150/session and up depending on the situation, and sometimes on a donation basis, so please contact us regarding your situation. Each session is about 50 minutes.
If you sign up for three sessions ($450), you get a fourth for free.
We can put together a custom program as needed. For example, if your need is to create a healthy culture in your church or organization, here’s a possible three-month program:
- Your coach would set up a custom program and get you oriented. The coach would meet with you by phone or Skype or Zoom twice a month.
- If you aren’t a Leaders Alliance (LA) member yet, you would join for the three months, giving you access to courses and training. Over three months, you would go through the Thriving Culture course of five video teachings and follow application steps,
- Total cost is LA Membership ($99/mo x 3 =$297) plus the coaching fee for six sessions (one free + $150 x 5=$750); total = $1047.
- As part of being a LA Member, you would be able to access other resources on the website including courses and the weekly live MasterClass and ask questions during those sessions.
- On-site coaching requires a daily fee of $500-$1000 (depends on what’s being delivered), plus travel and expenses. We’ll work with you to create a program that’s right for you.
Type of Services We Can Provide
- Coaching and mentoring leaders for personal and professional development
- Team building
- Organization structuring and strategizing.
- Coaching pastors on all aspects of church and ministry
- Personal destiny assessment and coaching
- Facility and building project consulting
- Personnel evaluations
- Group assessments
- Strategic planning facilitation
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Counseling referrals
- Motivational preaching and teaching
- Retreat speakers
- and more
- Free coaching by email: We can do limited coaching by email subject to workloads.
- Contact us at 916-467-9934 or [email protected] to discuss your coaching needs and to set up an appointment.
Request Coaching or Ask a Question
Meet our Coaches
Michael Brodeur, D. Div.
Michael is the Director of Leaders Alliance, the founder and CEO of Pastor’s Coach, and co-founder and CEO of Destiny Finder.
Michael coaches pastors, leaders and movements around the world, having ministered in the US, Canada and Mexico, Taiwan, Brazil, Germany, India, South Africa and beyond.
Michael was born in San Francisco, raised by counterculture parents, and became a spiritual seeker. He was radically converted to Christ in the 70s while hitch-hiking and began preaching the gospel on the streets in San Francisco. He was one of the founders of SOS Ministries, an evangelistic ministry in the Bay Area.
Jeff is the Director of Coaching and Mentoring for Leaders Alliance, and Director of Coaching for Pastor’s Coach and Destiny Finder.
Jeff is a CTA Certified Life Coach, entrepreneur, and trainer of coaches and leaders. He is the founder of Burning Bush Life Coaching, and California Coaching Collaborative which offers Certification Credentials for Life Coaches. In addition to coaching, Jeff is a teacher and motivational speaker. He was a church planter, and also a senior pastor in Ohio for 20 years, and a youth pastor before that.
Glen is the Director of Content and Outreach for Leaders Alliance, Director of Content for Pastor’s Coach, and Director of Strategy and International Outreach, and co-founder of Destiny Finder.
Glen manages international efforts, teaches online courses, coaches, sets strategic direction, develops training, and works with marketing.
Glen has been in ministry with Michael Brodeur since coming to his church in San Francisco in 1989. He completed an M. Div. at Western Seminary in 1995 and was an Associate Pastor at Michael’s church from 1995 until 2004. Glen also spent over 20 years as a trainer and technical writer in the high-tech arena.